Are you an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
We are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team in Rochester, working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
Maintenance Supervisor Role:
Joining our team, the Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of the site maintenance strategy.
Working in partnership with the production team and the maintenance & engineering manager, the Maintenance Supervisor will coordinate all maintenance activity and optimise plant availability, performance and quality.
* Ensure that maintenance staff are suitability managed to achieve site objectives and targets.
* Ensure that all Planned Maintenance schedules are completed on time and within budget.
* Ensure that all corrective and reactive maintenance is prioritised, planned and completed effectively.
* Ensure that all contract work schedules are effective, completed within budget and within the agreed performance criteria.
* Continuously evaluate equipment reliability leading to Root Cause Analysis (RCA) studies and the planning and implementation of subsequent improvement activity.
* Provide engineering expertise to the Unit Manager and production teams
Our ideal Maintenance Supervisor will have:
* Possession of HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
* Completed apprenticeship (NVQ level 3) in an appropriate engineering skill
* Experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment
* Good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring
* Knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality
* Knowledge of mechanical & electrical systems and safety
In return for your hard work as our Maintenance Supervisor, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including pension, healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Project Team Leader
- Customer Liaison Manager
- Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Credit Controller
- Service Manager
- Divisional Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Risk Manager
- Java Developer
- Marketing Manager
- Relief Plant Operative
- Catchment Operator : Pumping Stations
- Graduate Analyst
- Regional Landfill Operations Manager
- Sales Executive
- Service Advisor
- Facilities Coordinator