Here at ISL Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated marketing executive to join our team our marketing team.
A broad role, within a small marketing team, you'll be able to generate new and innovative ideas, evolving our marketing tactics and strategy as we grow.
You'll play a key role in developing our brand by working on all areas of marketing, including social media, website management, online and offline materials, events and partner relationships.
You'll be a creative individual, who loves bringing new ideas to the table, and most importantly, you'll have a natural flair for content creation and an excellent writing ability.
You're role will be focused on the delivery of the marketing strategy across all of the touch points, however you'll also be involved in the strategy creation and deciding how we evolve our marketing initiatives.
Your days will be varied, from writing blogs, conducting candidate research, writing reports, creating videos, organising events, gathering client feedback, developing social media campaigns and analysing our google analytic performance - they'll be plenty to keep you busy!
As well as developing client and candidate's marketing products, you'll also be involved in marketing our employer brand, reinforcing our reputation as a ‘Great Place To Work'!
What we'll be looking for:
- Minimum 1 year marketing experience
- Exposure to working in a recruitment business would be an advantage
- Exposure of working with a broad marketing mix
- Fantastic written ability
- Experience of generating innovative ideas and managing them from concept to delivery
- Ideally working in an ‘all hands on deck' environment, within a small team
- Photography and videography experience would be advantageous
- A marketing degree would be desirable
Set up in 2007 with the aim of creating a recruitment business which challenged the norms of recruitment … ISL is a recruitment company with a difference!
As our marketing exec, you'll benefit from…
A great team: Inclusive, outgoing, hugely friendly & supportive
Support: From our Directors, Team Leaders and peers through to our Training & Development Manager, there's plenty of help to see you progress in your career
Development: We want to grow, and we know that key to doing that is investing in our people and internal development- whatever your role at ISL, you'll have clear targets for progression
Flexibility: We know that everyone works differently, and we embrace that.
You'll have the freedom to work to your strengths and work independently
Fun! We want to work in the best possible environment, meaning plenty of fun! From trips abroad, quarterly lunch clubs, monthly incentives, Friday drinks to lunchtime gyms session! There's not often a dull moment!
If you're interested in learning more about the opportunity, drop your CV to Samantha, our Internal Recruitment Manager, or give her a call for a chat!
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- DevOps Engineer
- Database Developer
- ASIC Physical Design Engineer
- Design Verification Engineer - Verilog
- Validation Software Engineer C/C++, TCP/ Ethernet
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer C/C++, Linux
- .NET Developer
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Front End Developer
- Front-end Developer
- .NET Developer
- UX Designer
- Head of Product
- Quality Inspector
- Product Quality Engineer
- Mid / Senior Java Developer
- Engineering Manager
- C++ Software Developer/ Engineer - MS Visual Studio
- Embedded Systems Engineer - C++ Linux
- Production/ Manufacturing Manager