- Vehicle Technician required for a family run PLC Dealership group managing a luxury car Franchise.
- Training and development have given from the onset.
- Accreditation available and MOT licence as part of their commitment to training their technicians and meeting the manufacturer's standard.
- Excellent bonus earning potential on hours saved.
Our client a franchised dealership, are looking for an experienced Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Key role and responsibilities for this Technician role are:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum requirements for this Technician role are:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
Salary: £25-£35k basic + bonus + overtime
If you want to hear more about this Technician role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Shift technician
- Field Service Engineer
- Parts Advisor
- Mobile Agricultural Technician
- PSV Technician (2 shift options)
- Management Accounts Assistant
- HGV Service Advisor
- Jig / Horizontal Borer
- Tooling Engineer
- Service Advisor
- Aircraft Maintenance Service Technician
- Delivery Driver
- Firmware Engineer
- NPD Electronics Engineer
- NPD Systems Engineer
- Smart Repair Technician
- Bodyshop Administrator / Customer Service Advisor