Service Team Manager
Service Team Manager
Holt Recruitment are currently seeking a Service Team Manager to be a part of a thriving Service Department within an established Dealership
Key Responsibilities as a Service Team Manager:
- You will control a team of technicians, loading and managing the workflow through the workshop, completing job cards, entering work onto the Dealer Management System, organising loan vehicles where required, updating customers throughout.
- Supporting and communicating with the Service Advisors/Executives and Technicians the day prior to the appointment the workshop plan.
- Communicate and record the Service Technicians workshop efficiency and productivity on a daily basis to ensure compliance with company and individual performance targets.
- Be the first point of contact for technical customer issues, ensuring a resolution is reached in the most cost effective and efficient manner whilst also achieving customer satisfaction.
- Control and manage facilities standards audit controls, ensuring the workshop is kept clean and tidy at all times.
Accountabilities as a Service Team Manager:
- Experience in a similar role or as a Service Advisor / Senior Service Advisor is required for this position.
- Enthusiastic and highly presentable, you will have excellent communication skills in order to explain service and repair processes to customers, booking their vehicles into the Service department.
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Lead and motivate the team, creating the right environment to ensure that team and individual development takes place
SERVICE TEAM MANAGER
£30,000 basic £35,000 OTE
Reading / Slough / Buckinghamshire / Berkshire
- Fantastic opportunity to join this impressive prestige dealership based in the Reading area
- You will be required to run a team of Technicians whilst proving excellent customer services
- Very busy and buzzing site
- The company runs a very unique bonus plan that practically guarantees the OTE.
- Realistic earnings of £35,000
If you are interested in this Service Team Manager position then please send us your CV by clicking ‘Apply Now'
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Shift technician
- Field Service Engineer
- Parts Advisor
- Mobile Agricultural Technician
- PSV Technician (2 shift options)
- Management Accounts Assistant
- HGV Service Advisor
- Jig / Horizontal Borer
- Tooling Engineer
- Service Advisor
- Aircraft Maintenance Service Technician
- Delivery Driver
- Firmware Engineer
- NPD Electronics Engineer
- NPD Systems Engineer
- Smart Repair Technician
- Bodyshop Administrator / Customer Service Advisor