Electrical Fitter / Loom and Harness Wirer
Electrical Fitter's / Panel Wirers required for an Engineering Manufacturing Company based in Gloucestershire.
As an Electrical Fitter/Panel Wirer, you will be building and wiring control panels from start to finish.
The panels are then fitted onto various special purpose vehicles.
, You will be doing point to point wiring, cable crimping, looming, harness build and terminating work.
, You must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and schematics.
, The ideal candidate must be physically fit as there will be a lot moving around the vehicles inside and underneath the vehicles, running cables through the vehicle chassis etc.
Hours: 7 am - 3:30 pm
Experience - Essential:
, Good Panel Wiring skills
, Ability to read and understand schematics
, Ability to loom & terminate cables
, Good cable crimping skills
, Initial 3-6 month contract
, On-site parking
, Clean working area
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Assistant Site Manager
- Galley Fitter
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Procurement Lead
- Industrial Forklift Driver (CPCS - A16)
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Principal Avionic Systems Engineer
- Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Sensors Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Drivetrain
- Senior Flights Controls Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Emissions Engineer (FTC)
- Composite Design Engineer
- Experienced Simulation Engineer