Data Centre Account Director
Our client is looking for a Data Centre Account Director, the goal of this position is to be a trusted partner / primary point of contact and to achieve sales and margin expectations.
You will also be growing new business and long-term growth across data centre services,
- Building good customer relationship at all levels for revenue growth and customer retention
- Working with presales specialists to propose relevant and cost effective data centre solutions for customers
- Understanding and identifying customers’ needs
- Leading bids, RFPs and proposals submissions
- Driving new business 60% of your time to new hyperscalers or enteprise customers.
The ideal candidate should possess
- 5 years’ experience in selling Data Centre services.
- Self-driven, energetic, resourceful, creative and good account management skills and new business skills
- Ability to build good customer relationship at all levels,
- Be able to work independently.
Reference Number: BD7467
Up to £80.000 base with uncapped commission
(Data Centre, Data Center, Data Centre Sales, Data Center Sales)
More Jobs from DCL Search and Selection
- ISO27001 Information Security Consultant
- Google Cloud Data Engineer
- Public Sector Sales Consultant, Cyber, London, 140 OTE +, Uncapped earnings!
- Marketing Executive
- Cloud Platform Engineer
- Head of Cloud Managed Services
- Data Consultant
- Head of Enterprise Applications
- Senior Microsoft Consultant
- Application Security Analyst
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Head of Cloud
- Executive IT Search Consultant
- Enterprise Search Architect
- M&E Project Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Cyber Security Sales
- Head of Professional Services and Project Management (UC, Cloud, Security, Data Centre)
- Head of Analytics / Machine Learning
- Penetration Tester (UK Home Based)