Gardener - London
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a local housing association based in North London who require gardeners to join their team on a temporary contract.
Previous experience within gardening or a formal horticultural qualification and/or PA1 and PA6a pesticides certificate is required for this role.
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role also as company van will be provided.
This is a full time role working on housing estates across London and carrying out grounds maintenance, maintaining gardens, flower beds and open spaces.
Previous experience or formal qualifications and a Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Additional benefits include:
Great holidays - 23 days plus public holidays and between Christmas/New Year
a great pension scheme
Employee referral scheme
travel to work loan
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Arrears Officer
- Employment Support Officer
- Family Support Work Team Leader
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Recovery Worker
- Band 6 CPN. Early intervention in psychosis
- Qualified Social Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker Needed For Night Shifts - £11ph
- Adult Social Worker
- Advanced Practitioner (Child Protection)
- Occupational Therapist
- Assessment Team Manager - Social Work - Walton-On-Thames
- Qualified Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Woking
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Blandford Forum
- Housing Solicitor - Locum