This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.

Shift Charge Hand

The Company



  • A very well established multi-site prestige dealership is looking for a chargehand to support the manager and team of technicians.

  • The role will entail you working on the tools 70% of the time and covering admin and the workshop manager the other 30%.

  • If you are Van and HGV qualified/Experienced this will stand you in good stead.


Shift Charge Hand


Salary: £30,000


Location: Leeds


Skills & Experience


The successful applicant will have the following:



  • Strong technician/chargehand background.

  • LCV/HGV Level 3 NVQ qualified or eqv.


What's on offer?


This is an opportunity to join a fantastic, very well established company with ongoing training, yearly pay raises and active promotions.


How to Apply


Sound like a good fit? Great, then I would like to hear from you.

Contact me directly for a confidential discussion about the position.

You can reach Jonathan Young by phone on 07591200706.


All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.

Further details are shown within our Privacy Policy which is displayed on our website