Front End Developer - UKIC
Mane Product and Technology are currently recruiting for a Security cleared Front End Developer to join a Global Defence company based in the west country.
This is to create digital experiences that inform, inspire and delight, regardless of channel or audience type.
The Front End Developer will look to interpret user requirements and create appropriate solutions that deliver tangible results.
The experience required for this role is as follows:
* A good understanding of design and user experience principles
* Experience with at least one web application framework e.g Angular, React, Ember, Backbone etc.
* Have extensive knowledge of WML, W3C, and WAP standards
This is a great opportunity to get stuck in on cutting edge technologies and innovative projects.
Due to the nature of this role perspective candidates must hold Security Clearance.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Assistant Site Manager
- Galley Fitter
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Procurement Lead
- Industrial Forklift Driver (CPCS - A16)
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Principal Avionic Systems Engineer
- Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Sensors Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Drivetrain
- Senior Flights Controls Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Emissions Engineer (FTC)
- Composite Design Engineer
- Experienced Simulation Engineer