.Net Developer - UKIC
Mane Product and Technology are currently recruiting for a DV Cleared .NET Developer to join a Global Defence company based in London.
You will not only be making an impact upon the systems you work on but you'll be doing it for an organisation who makes a huge impact to UK Security.
The experience required for this role is as follows:
* C# .NET 4.5;
* Experience of Agile software development methodologies
* ASP.NET MVC 5 and WebAPI;
* Experience of source control systems, with continuous integration and deployment workflows
* Experience in design, code, test, debug, and document program
This is a great opportunity to get stuck in on cutting edge technologies and innovative projects.
Due to the nature of this role perspective candidates must hold DV Clearance.
If you are a .NET Developer with a background in .NET then apply now for immediate CV review.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Assistant Site Manager
- Galley Fitter
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Procurement Lead
- Industrial Forklift Driver (CPCS - A16)
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Principal Avionic Systems Engineer
- Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Sensors Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Drivetrain
- Senior Flights Controls Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Emissions Engineer (FTC)
- Composite Design Engineer
- Experienced Simulation Engineer