1st line support engineer
Monarch are working with a leading MSP who are looking to bring on a IT Support Field Engineer to work onsite with one of their main accounts.
You will need experience in the below to be successful:
- Well-presented and a good communicator - Will be in a client facing role.
- Good attitude, willing to work and willing to learn.
- Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Backup Solutions - Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012 admin
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365 Admin and ideally good knowledge of Microsoft Azure
If you\'re looking for a new assignment, can work in Central London, have the experience above then please do apply.
We also run a generous referral scheme - the last 3 placements I\'ve made have been from friends referring friends, if you do know or think you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, please pass this on.
It could be worth your while! If you need any more information please do not hesitate from dropping me a line.
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£20000 to Â£24000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Ryan Jones
- Tel: 0121 237 3194
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1stlinesuppoty
- Posted: 2019-05-09 13:33:00 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- IT Architect – Software, Security, Applications
- Manufacturing Systems Specialist
- Cloud Architect (Lead)
- Technical Architect
- 1st/2nd line Support Analyst
- Quality Inspector
- 2nd/3rd Line Engineer
- Senior Java Developer - Ireland, Dublin
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senor Social Media Analyst
- Senior Network Engineer
- SCCM Technical Architect
- Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
- Infrastructure Engineer
- SCCM Engineer
- Infrastructure Manager
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Technical Delivery Manager
- Solution Architect (Cloud)
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer