Kitchen Porter - Commercial
KHR Recruitment are currently looking for Kitchen Porters and Kitchen Assistants to work for a successful business in the Sevenoaks area.
Our client is a family-run, award-winning Food Production business and they are now looking to grow their Production team by hiring Kitchen Staff on a temporary to permanent basis.
The Kitchen Porter will be responsible for:
- Cleaning commercial equipment
- Cleaning the kitchen area
- Assisting with deliveries
- Product packing
- Food production
You will ideally have experience of cleaning commercial kitchens and will be prepared to work in a busy environment where you will be your feet for long periods of time.
Competitive rates available!
No weekend working! Work hours Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.
The client is also happy to offer a job-share opportunity for those looking for part-time work.
Own transport will be a benefit due to the location of the client
If interested please apply asap with a CV or contact KHR Recruitment Specialists.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Manager - Manufacturing
- Kitchen Porter - Commercial
- Sales Coordinator
- Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Nights)
- Production Operative
- Account Manager
- Personal Assistant - Polish & English Speaking
- Interim Client Services Manager
- Part-time Credit Controller
- Sales Executive
- Admin Team Leader
- Administration Assistant
- Financial Services Administrator
- Care Co-ordinator
- Lead IT Systems Developer
- Motor Engineer / Vehicle Damage Assessor - In-House
- Product Marketing Assistant