Project Director - Multichannel programmes - Healthcare Communications - Surrey - to £45K
Contributing to the strategic direction of accounts and the tactical input into projects, this role of Project Director offers someone a varied and exciting career within a fun and rewarding healthcare communications agency in Surrey.
- Global client base offering excellent career prospects
- A clear vision that guides everything they do, to make long lasting and effective changes for the healthcare community
- An impressive array of innovative, creative and multichannel projects - plenty of opportunity for their team to shine!
- Committed to ensuring the happiness and well-being of their talented and friendly team
- Responsible for project delivery across a number of major accounts, including live events, stakeholder engagement, digital solutions, research projects, consensus programmes and training programmes.
- Able to create and communicate a compelling scientific message
- Mentor and motivate an ambitious and diverse team to drive outstanding project delivery
- Lead client interactions providing strategic counsel as required.
- Driven to maximise organic and new business development opportunities.
- A results driven leader with an aptitude for outstanding project delivery and inspiring leadership.
- Strategic mind-set
- Client focused approach to programme delivery
- Collaborative and compassionate leadership
- Scientific understanding and literacy
- Creative and bold ideas generator
What should you do next?
This Project Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to innovate, create, strategize, inspire, lead and deliver project excellence.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
More Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Medical Writer
- Account Manager
- Market Access Associate Consultant / Market Access Consultant
- Research Manager
- Business Unit Director
- Quantitative Research Manager
- Scientific Director
- Account Director
- Deputy QPPV
- Pharmaceutical Delegate Coordinator
- Client Services Director
- VP Business Development
- Regulatory Operations Associate (Publishing)
- Quality and Regulatory Specialist
- Proposals Specialist
- Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
- Regulatory Publishing Systems Senior Associate
- Community Stoma Care Nurse
- Engagement Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate - Contract