Safety & Environmental Engineer
Safety & Environmental Engineer required to join a rapidly growing team working for a defence company with big prospects over the next coming years.
This role can offer flexible working and has clear career progression.
This is a permanent role paying £35,000 - £45,000 p/a depending on experience
Security Clearance: SC
Draft and prepare formal documentation including: Safety and Environmental Case Report (SECR), Safety and Environmental Management Plan (SEMP), EISS report, Safety Impact Statement, Environmental Impact Statement, etc.
Perform Safety and Environmental Assessment (HARA, EFM, etc.)
Develop and update Hazard Logs
Attend and facilitate safety and environmental meetings/working groups
Good working knowledge of functional safety standards e.g.
IEC 61508, ISO 26262.
Good working knowledge of MOD safety and environmental standards e.g.
POSMS, POEMS, Def Stan 00-56, Def Stan 00-051
Degree, or higher education qualification in science or engineering
Previous experience performing safety and environmental engineering activities in Defence or Automotive industry.
Willing to undertake international travels (if required)
Familiarity with UK MOD land vehicles programmes
Experience of WOME
Familiarity with e-Cassandra
Previous experience performing environmental impact assessment
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Depending on Experience
- Location: Gloucestershire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-05-09 15:11:48 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Assistant Site Manager
- Galley Fitter
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Procurement Lead
- Industrial Forklift Driver (CPCS - A16)
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Principal Avionic Systems Engineer
- Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Sensors Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Drivetrain
- Senior Flights Controls Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Emissions Engineer (FTC)
- Composite Design Engineer
- Experienced Simulation Engineer