Support Worker required
Job Type: Permanent
Part time hours - 25 per week
Our client is looking to recruit a support worker to assist a 14-year-old little girl who has a range of physical disabilities, which limits her independence.
Care is provided on a 24-hour 7-day per week basis.
The support worker will need to be flexible as shifts cover both weekend work and nights, if required.
Activities include intimate personal care and therefore a female support worker is required.
She is wheelchair dependent and has some communication difficulties; she is a very bright and cheerful young girl with a desire to be involved in all that goes on around her.
She loves to be involved in all play-related activities.
The role of the support worker is to assist her to participate in a range of age appropriate activities whilst ensuring all of her care needs are met. She lives with her family at home.
You must be energetic, enthusiastic and physically able to support this young girl to engage in a range of activities. You must have the ability to motivate with a good sense of humour.
You must be a team player and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Previous experience of working with children with a high level of care needs is desirable but not essential, as full training will be provided.
A car driver is essential.
Weekdays £11.50 per hour
Weekend days £12.50 per hour
Weekday nights £12.00 per hour
Weekend nights £13.00 per hour
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP. Our client may ask you to complete an application form.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: Â£11.50 - 13.00 per hour
- Location: Foxton, Leicestershire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Client Recruitment Team
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: S190509H
- Posted: 2019-05-09 15:15:26 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
- Front End Developer
- Software Engineer - Mobile
- Painter & Decorator
- Marketing, Communications and Digital Content Coordinator
- Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Warehouse Operative
- HR Recruitment and Onboarding Manager
- ASSISTANT MANAGER - Menswear Retail - Ross-on-Wye
- Service Engineer
- Retail Sales Advisors - Full or Part Time - Bridgend
- Manager and Assistant Manager - Menswear Retail - Bridgend
- Supervisor - Menswear Retail - Livingston
- Quality Assurance Officer - Aseptic Pharmaceutical Specials
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Trainee Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Executive
- WAREHOUSE / DRIVER OPERATIVE
- Product Manager