Assistant F&B Manager
Assistant F&B Manager - Oxfordshire
£23,000 + share of tips plus live in
* Are you an experienced professional who has the quality to undertake an Assistant F&B Managers role?
* Do you have track record of weddings and events?
* Would you love to work in a property that has a strong wedding focus?
If so, then read on;
My client are part of smaller chain of hotels who have big ambitions over the coming months and years.
My client requires an Assistant F&B Manager who will support the Deputy GM in this beautiful Cotswolds hotel
The property is set in the heart of Cotswolds with plenty of character and winding corridors.
This is a very hands on role whereby you will be expected to chip in within all areas of this small hotel.
That could be running weddings and events, jumping on reception, pouring a pint or even helping with plating up some food.
This role is not for as Assistant F&B Manager who simply wants to "oversee" and remotely man-manage the team.
The Ideal Candidate
* Will have a strong F&B / Events background having worked in a quality driven property
* The ability and experience of flooring managing a hotel restaurant
* Experience of hotel duty management
* Experience of dealing with any guest queries
* Exposure of working on a reception.
* Will have the ability to multi task
What is on offer?
* A salary of up to £23,000 plus a share of monthly tips
* Discount on hotel stays within their portfolio
* 28 days holiday working 5/7
* Live in accommodation is available
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £23000 - £23000 Per Annum
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCH/AR/051124
- Posted: 2019-05-09 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Associate Director - Market Research
- Research Manager - Market Research
- Senior Research Executive - Market Research
- Parts Manager
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- COSTS LAWYER / DRAFTSMAN
- COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE SOLICITOR OR LAWYER
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / DEVELOPMENT SOLICITOR
- LITIGATION SOLICITOR / LAWYER
- Commercial/Rural Property Solicitor
- Junior Sous Chef
- Service Advisor
- Office Clerk/Receptionist
- Accounting Apprentice / Trainee Accountant
- Dual Fuel Engineer : East Anglia
- Dual Fuel Engineer : South of England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South West England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Central London
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South Coast - Seeboard
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Home Counties - South East of England