F&B Assistant - Oxfordshire
£8.75/hr plus tips plus live in
* Do you love engaging with customers and love going the extra mile?
* Are you passionate about the hotel / hospitality sector?
* Do you have the drive to progress your career with a company that actively promotes staff from within?
My client is a beautiful hotel that is based in Oxfordshire, 20 minutes from Oxford city centre.
This is a quaint property that is family owned.
The hotel is set in idyllic surroundings with offering guests the chance to enjoy fantastic customer service in a peaceful setting
This is a fantastic property to join notably if you have a genuine passion for hospitality and customer service.
Because of the quality my client that this hotel continues to offer they now have the need for 1 or 2 exceptional Food and Beverage Assistants.
What is my client looking for?
* Ideally Individuals with hotel and or hospitality experience OR people who have some form of customer service background looking to venture into the sector (as training will be given)
* A willingness to go the extra mile for customers
* Common sense
* The ability to communicate to hotel guests, fellow colleagues and managers within the business
* Flexible people who can work a variety of shifts including early mornings, day shifts and evening shifts.
* Must be able to work weekends.
The Good Bits:
* An hourly rate of up to £8.75/hr
* Monthly paid tips.
* Live in available at £50/week
* An immediate start is available for the right individuals
If you feel you have the qualities for this role DON'T DELAY - APPLY IMMEDIATELY!!!
All candidates with eligibility to work in the UK will receive a response regarding the status of their application.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Associate Director - Market Research
- Research Manager - Market Research
- Senior Research Executive - Market Research
- Parts Manager
- SENIOR COSTS LAWYERS / DRAFTSMEN - LEEDS
- COSTS LAWYER / DRAFTSMAN
- COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE SOLICITOR OR LAWYER
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY / DEVELOPMENT SOLICITOR
- LITIGATION SOLICITOR / LAWYER
- Commercial/Rural Property Solicitor
- Junior Sous Chef
- Service Advisor
- Office Clerk/Receptionist
- Accounting Apprentice / Trainee Accountant
- Dual Fuel Engineer : East Anglia
- Dual Fuel Engineer : South of England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South West England
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Central London
- Dual Fuel Engineer - South Coast - Seeboard
- Dual Fuel Engineer - Home Counties - South East of England