Assistant Manager, Zizzi Restaurants - Belfast
...We don’t do good times, only Great Times.
That’s our secret sauce.
We are in the business of creating magic and memories for our customers, beyond just their meal.
As an Assistant Manager, you’ll be playing a big role in doing just that.
What will you be doing?
It's a big role, so here's just a taster:
- When the GM is away, you’re in charge.
Running shifts, managing the team, supporting with everything from praise to performance, ensuring your team ooze Zizziness.
- Living and breathing the key ingredients of Zizzi service culture and coaching your team to do the same, to ensure all of our customers have a Great Time, every time.
- Become an expert as well as being absolutely passionate about our food; enabling you to share this this with your team and our customers.
Italian food is at the heart of what we do and you’ll ensure that only perfect plates of food leave your kitchen.
- Supporting the GM to make sure you smash your financial targets, and monitor business performance.
- Taking responsibility for making sure the restaurant is Looking Fabulous at all times, and is hitting the mark set out in our processes, policies and guidelines.
You’ll be supporting the GM to lead an energetic and passionate team, who are committed to creating Great Times for our customers.
We’re the kind of the team who always work together, and jump in as soon as we see a team mate needing help.
Whilst we can’t promise that you’ll make friends, we think it’s pretty likely.
On top of that, we’ll give you all the training and support that you need to do your job the best you can.
If you interested in progressing up our career paths, just show us! We’ll support and guide you all the way to the top.
Who you are
You’ve had some fantastic experience in hospitality, most likely in a branded restaurant.
Whilst we’re a diverse bunch at Zizzi and our restaurant teams come from all walks of life, we all have one thing in common - Zizziness.
You’ll have it too -
You’re magic. You can take a good time to a Great Time, whatever the occasion.
You’re the person other people want to hang out with
You care. You’re friendly, you get people, and can easily step into their shoes.
You can easily adapt and put other people at ease
You’re honest, trustworthy, and respectful.
You treat others as you’d want to be treated yourself.
- You’re clear.
You don’t overcomplicate things.
You speak clearly, confidently and appropriately for your audience.
You understand and are understood.
- You want to be the best.
You’re ambitious, want to grow with Zizzi, and know that delivering Great Times will help you and Zizzi achieve success.
- We are Zizzi.
At Zizzi we are a family.
It’s never me, always we.
What you'll get
Bonus potential 15% of salary
50% Azzurri group discount card
Company contribution pension
28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
More Jobs from Zizzi Restaurants
- Assistant Manager, Zizzi Restaurants - Milton Keynes
- Assistant Manager, Zizzi Restaurants - Basingstoke
- Assistant Manager - Zizzi Portsmouth
- Assistant Manager, Zizzi - Liverpool
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager, Zizzi - Wokingham
- Assistant Manager, Zizzi Restaurants - Sevenoaks
- Assistant Manager, Zizzi Restaurants - Tunbridge Wells
- Head Chef, Zizzi Restaurants - Aberdeen
- Assistant Manager, Zizzi Stafford
- Head Chef, Zizzi Restaurants - Essex
- Head Chef, Zizzi Restaurants - Cardiff
- Head Chef, Zizzi Restaurants - Leeds
- Waiting Staff
- Waiting Staff
- Waiting Staff