- We are working with a Franchise Main Dealership who will provide an industry leading salary package, company car and the chance to be part of an energetic team where your talents will be appreciated and rewarded.
- The ideal candidate will be currently employed as a Sales Professional, with extensive experience working in a KPI/targeted environment
- Experience with Automotive sales would be a distinct advantage, however not essential, as full training will be provided.
Car Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Car Sales Executive for a well-established and highly successful Dealership.
Key responsibilities as a Car Sales Executive:
- Return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
- Maximize sales opportunities whilst ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
- Achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client's needs
Minimum requirements as a Car Sales Executive:
- Experience of the Kerridge/ADP DMS system would be highly advantageous
- Come from a sales background
- Self-motivated and dedicated individual
- Ability to work within a team
- Must have a Driving License
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Highly presentable, ambitious and target driven, you will have a strong passion for car sales in order to meet and exceed agreed targets for the sale of vehicles and related products.
Car Sales Executive
Salary: OTE £45,000 upwards
Location: Stoke-On-Trent / Stafford / Crewe / Staffordshire / West Midlands
If you are interested in this Car Sales Executive role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Shift technician
- Field Service Engineer
- Parts Advisor
- Mobile Agricultural Technician
- PSV Technician (2 shift options)
- Management Accounts Assistant
- HGV Service Advisor
- Jig / Horizontal Borer
- Tooling Engineer
- Service Advisor
- Aircraft Maintenance Service Technician
- Delivery Driver
- Firmware Engineer
- NPD Electronics Engineer
- NPD Systems Engineer
- Smart Repair Technician
- Bodyshop Administrator / Customer Service Advisor