Security Architect - Bristol
Security Architect - Bristol
Our client is a global communications player crossing multiple industry sectors who has a highly reputed and unified service offering of Information Security within its growth story.
They have been highly successful in preventing any financially impacting attack and grown revenues significantly. Their goal is to double the size of their revenues within 5 years to £1bn.
It's a great time to come onboard with this organisation who invest heavily in their employees both in career development as well as specific skill set training and certifications.
They currently have a vacancy in their security team which is their fastest growing area of their business for an additional security architect to join their existing team of architects and engineers.
• Responsible for creating high level designs on mutli-platform systems
• Focusing on designing solutions following industry standard frameworks such as TOGAF, SABSA etc.
• Designing state of the art security solutions across multiple environments including:
data loss protection, endpoint protection, perimeter security, access controls, cloud security, identity access management
• Be responsible for designing and collaborating with cross portfolio organisations to develop, integrate, deliver, and operate.
• Construct repeatable design patterns (70:20:10) to ensure reduced costs to supply innovation and measurable re-use.
• Provide leadership, guidance and where appropriate solution briefings
• Engage in first deployment activities where the focus or maturity of the solution demands.
* Cisco ASA FirePOWER experience OR Identity management experience
*Network diagnostic experience qualifications
* Vulnerability tool set-up experience
*IP Network discovery or validation experience
* DLP type providers eg Symantec, Forcepoint
*CASB - Skyhigh, Forcepoint, Netscope technologies
*Endpoint threat detection - Carbon Black, bitdefender, endgame
* IP qualification - CCNP, TOGAF or SABSA
*VMware or virtualised platforms
*DDOS or threat technologies
Please email your CV to apply for this role
- Start: 15/05/2019
- Rate: Competitive basic salary plus 10% bonus & excellent benefits
- Location: Bristol,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: KnownFour Ltd
- Contact: Pip Hazelton
- Tel: 0203 793 0444
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-6640-1
- Posted: 2019-05-15 09:26:04 -
- View all Jobs from KnownFour Ltd
More Jobs from KnownFour Ltd
- Senior Compliance Officer - West Malling
- GRC Consultant - Leeds
- Salesforce Data Analyst/ Admin
- Security Technical Design Architect
- Salesforce.com Customer Engagement & Alliance Manager
- Senior Security Network Engineer
- Salesforce Technical Engineer
- Firewall Analyst - Leeds
- Security Architect (Cloud)
- Security Consultant
- Security Technical Design Architect - Bristol
- Security Technical Design Architect - Glasgow
- Security Technical Design Architect - Birmingham
- Senior Security Network Engineer - Glasgow
- Senior Security Network Engineer - Bristol
- Security Engineer - Manchester
- Security Architect - Birmingham
- Security Architect - Manchester
- Salesforce Functional/ Technical Consultant
- New Business Development Manager - Cyber Security