Senior Service Advisor - Automotive
At Perrys, we are looking for our next rising star!
We put our ethos of "people first" in to everything we do, whether it's the first-class customer service we deliver, the excellent aftersales advice or the way we train our employees, our people always come first.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking for an experienced Senior Service Advisor to join us at our Vauxhall dealership in Preston.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
A positive attitude.
Supporting one another.
Expressing new ideas, and as equally important, listening to other people's ideas.
Does this sound like you?
If you can demonstrate previous experience working as an automotive service advisor, a passion for aftersales and strong communication and administration skills, you could become a fantastic Senior Service Advisor with Perrys.
Why work for us?
With Perrys, youll get the chance to be yourself and well support you to reach your goals and aspirations.
No matter what you do at Perrys, youll play a part in shaping the future of our company.
In return for your hard work as a Senior Service Advisor with Perrys, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
* 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Generous Long Service awards
* Life Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
What will my new role involve?
Joining the Perrys team as a Senior Service Advisor, you will work within our business aftersales department.
On a daily basis, your responsibilities will include:
* Providing outstanding customer care
* Booking in customer vehicles for servicing with objective of maximizing labour efficiency
* Arranging alternative transport for the customer
* Managing and following up on all work in process on customer vehicles
* Producing customer invoices
* Identifying additional ways in which you can achieve sales targets by selling labour and parts
If this sounds like an ideal career move for you, it is time for you to discover a career with Perrys.
APPLY today for the role of Senior Service Advisor!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Beauty Therapist
- Hair Stylist
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Warranty Administrator
- Electrical Fitter
- Electrical Fitter
- Sales Executive
- Mitel Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Interim Finance Manager
- Forklift Truck Operator
- Sales Administrator
- Quarry Site Manager
- Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Assistant Accountant - Tax
- Catchment Operator - Treatments
- Registered Care Manager
- Car Sales Executive
- Insurance Assistant
- Vehicle Service Technician / Mechanic