£18,000 - £22,000 Basic + Overtime (£25,000 + OTE Realistic!) + Pension + OEM Training + Regular Salary Reviews / Increases + Fantastic Package & Benefits
Work for a friendly, family feel company where you will be appreciated and earn £25,000 + in your first year! Enjoy on the job training on high tech and up to date motorhomes, to enable you to always do a great job.
Represent a respected and first rate company and be proud to uphold their great levels of customer care, in this exciting workshop service engineer role.
This company provides some of the best motor homes, camper and caravans available on the market and has a continuous customer sustainability.
They pride themselves on their ability to provide first class care to their customers, and their field service engineers play a huge role in this.
Enjoy working with a friendly with clear progression, salary increases and official certificates via OEM training.
* Workshop Engineer Motorhomes / camper or caravans
* Maintain and fix breakdowns on machinery
* Service Work on Motorhomes, camper or caravans
*Ellesmere Port Depot Based
* Workshop based
* Experience with automotive, caravans, motors or boats
* Hydraulics / Engines / Transmission or similar ability
* Mechanical / electrically minded
*commutable to Ellesmere Port
Please apply by emailing: - TJQ28
Key Words: workshop, engineer, mobile fitter, engine, motorhome, caravan, camper, service technician, plant fitter, diagnostics, service, repair, fitter, heavy plant, recycling, heavy, plant fitter, pneumatics, diagnostics, agricultural, diesel, engineer, fault finding, mechanical technician, leisure, automotive, mobile fitter, service technician, stability, diesel, overtime, family feel business,
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd.
The services of
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a
valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not
have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should
not apply as your details will not be processed.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £18000 - £22000 per annum + + Overtime (£25,000 OTE +Pension
- Location: Merseyside, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 0203 411 4199
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-05-15 18:45:49 -
- View all Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
- Quality Inspector
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Graduate Design Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant)
- Radio Communications Engineer
- Internal Sales Coordinator
- Business Development Engineer
- National Sales Manager
- Lift Service Engineer
- Lift Service Engineer
- Systems and Network Architect
- Field Service Engineer
- Workshop Engineer
- Field Service Engineer (Forklift)
- Installation Engineer
- CNC Programmer
- CNC Programmer (Mazatrol/Haas)
- Field Service Engineer (Forklifts)