A unique manufacturer of specialist off-highway vehicles is looking to recruit two Interim Purchasing Managers for their team in Staffordshire.
The roles are currently signed off as a 12-month contracts with hourly or daily rates negotiable dependant on skillset and experience.
As an Interim Purchasing Manager, you will hold responsibility for managing the Procurement department, made up of Buyers and Supply Chain Specialists.
Also, your responsibilities as Purchasing Manager will include:
- Ensuring that Purchase Orders are Raised Accurately
- Project Management of all Cost-Down Targets
- Negotiation of Long-Term Supply Agreements
- Develop & Implement Sourcing Strategy
- Driving Tactical Procurement Plans
- Monitoring MRP Systems
- Responsibility for Supplier Performance (Cost, Quality, Risk)
To be considered for the Purchasing Manager roles, you'll need to demonstrate a strong purchasing background, ideally at management or team leader level.
Candidates who have held Purchasing Manager roles within a high pace, high intensity manufacturing environment will be of particular interest.
However, candidates from a more general engineering or manufacturing background are also encouraged to apply as these roles are urgent requirements.
With a number of projects having been secured, they are in need of extra headcount to support their rapid growth plans as a business.
It is an exciting and opportune time to join them in their continued success.
If you are interested in these contracts, please contact Danny Galvin at JAM Recruitment and send your CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now' button.
If you would like more information regarding these or any similar roles that JAM may have available before applying, then feel free to give Danny a call on 0161 905 7916.
If these Purchasing Manager roles aren't for you, but you know of someone who could be interested, JAM operates a referral scheme.
You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you refer to us, so get in touch.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Area Manager
- Graduate Area Manager
- Senior Shift Manager
- Global Mobility / Compensation Director - USA (Remote Working)
- EPlan / AutoCAD Specialist
- Powder Coater
- Engineering Buyer
- Director - Relocation Sales & Account Management - Germany
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Market leader
- Global Mobility Manager - London - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Lead Consultant - London - In-house Role
- Global Mobility - Immigration Manager / Senior Manager - Boston
- HR Manager - Tokyo, Japan
- Senior Global Mobility Consultant - Stuttgart - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Consultant - London - French Speaking
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Jersey City, NJ
- Relocation Consultant – Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
- EMEA Head of Global Mobility - Surrey - In-house Opportunity
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant- Frankfurt / Home based
- Manager, UK / US Tax Dual Handler - London