A unique manufacturer of specialist off-highway equipment is looking to recruit multiple Buyer's for their team in Staffordshire.
The roles are currently signed off as a 6-month ongoing contract's with hourly rates dependant on experience.
As a Buyer, you will report directly to the Purchasing Manager and hold responsibility for the procurement of parts for various stages of the manufacturing process.
Also, your responsibilities as Buyer will include:
- Engaging with Suppliers at Product Development and Launch Stages, Assessing Their Performance & Price
- Selecting Suitable & Relevant Suppliers In-Line with Category Strategy
- Deliver Successful Cost Savings through Cost Management & Quotation Processes
- Assess & Mitigate any Potential Risks with Suppliers - Ensure Code of Conduct is Adhered to by all Suppliers
To be considered for the Buyer roles, you'll need to demonstrate a strong purchasing background within manufacturing environments.
However, candidates with more general purchasing experience are also encouraged to apply as these roles are an immediate requirement.
With a number of projects having been secured, they are in need of extra headcount for their project teams to ensure all time and cost objectives are achieved.
It is an exciting and opportune time to join them in their continued success.
If you are interested in these contracts, please contact Danny Galvin at JAM Recruitment and send your CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now' button.
If you would like more information regarding these or any similar roles that JAM may have available before applying, then feel free to give Danny a call on 0161 905 7916.
If these Buyer roles aren't for you, but you know of someone who could be interested, JAM operates a referral scheme.
You can earn yourself £200 in vouchers for the successful placement of a candidate you refer to us, so get in touch.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Area Manager
- Graduate Area Manager
- Senior Shift Manager
- Global Mobility / Compensation Director - USA (Remote Working)
- EPlan / AutoCAD Specialist
- Powder Coater
- Engineering Buyer
- Director - Relocation Sales & Account Management - Germany
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Market leader
- Global Mobility Manager - London - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Lead Consultant - London - In-house Role
- Global Mobility - Immigration Manager / Senior Manager - Boston
- HR Manager - Tokyo, Japan
- Senior Global Mobility Consultant - Stuttgart - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Consultant - London - French Speaking
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Jersey City, NJ
- Relocation Consultant – Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
- EMEA Head of Global Mobility - Surrey - In-house Opportunity
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant- Frankfurt / Home based
- Manager, UK / US Tax Dual Handler - London