Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer (EC&I) x2 – Strategic and Delivery
These new roles come to market from an international power generation business seeking to hire 2 experienced EC&I engineers to join their onsite engineering and maintenance team.
An evolving business they specialise in both energy generation and energy services internationally allowing them to offer you a varied and dynamic role.
With 2 vacancies available you can join in a role matched to your skills and interests.
The first hire will suit a strategic EC&I engineer experienced in the development & delivery of effective engineering and maintenance strategy.
Joining as strategic EC&I engineer you will hold resource and financial planning control and work to ensure the safe operation, health, integrity and performance of the plant and its assets maximising commercial return.
Alternatively, you can join in a more hands on role within the delivery side of the engineering maintenance team.
Joining as Delivery EC&I engineer you will be responsible for correcting plant defects day to day enabling the plant to be run safely and reliably.
You will also play a key role in the plants integrity by delivering preventative maintenance and proposing continuous improvements to the overall preventative strategy.
Both sound good? A combination role can also be discussed.
Key skills/experience they require include:
- A qualified engineer with industrial experience
- A strong understanding of the power generation sector and power station operations
- A broad knowledge of electrical and control and instrumentation equipment maintenance
- A passion for analytical fault finding and problem-solving
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a long-term strategic focus
- Able to contract manage on-site contracts related to the health, safety and environmental performance of the site
In return, the business offers competitive salaries, strong contributory pension and excellent benefits such as flexible working hours.
- Start: 15/05/2019
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£48000 to Â£58000 Per: annum Benefits: Competitive Benefits
- Location: Rochester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Kirsty Seymour
- Tel: 0121 237 3304
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EC&I x2 S D
- Posted: 2019-05-15 19:09:55 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Senior Full Stack Python Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- Python Developer - (Junior/Mid level)
- Senior Data Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Senior Information Security Analyst
- Head of Information Security
- Head of Information Security
- DV Cleared Programme Manager for Key Military Projects
- QMS Project Lead
- Network Consultant - Cisco - London £65K £75K
- IT Operations Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer (10)
- CRM Pre Sales Consultant Home Based £60K
- Pre Sales Consultant CRM Solutions £60K
- QA Business Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Agile Business Analyst
- 1st/2nd Line Technical Support