Security Analyst – Cyber Security, penetration testing, cloud, IoT
One of the most exciting cyber security start-ups in London are looking for a security analyst to join their growing team.
You will be assisting in success of their cloud based cyber security technology to ensure no network is left vulnerable to any threat.
As a security analyst you will be delivering critical information to customers about issues affecting their networks.
You are expected to work with customers to triage and help mitigate the issues, and the development team to design automated detection algorithms. If the findings are significant and break new ground, we will support the publishing of them and their responsible disclosure.
A successful candidate will have:
- A 2.1 or above degree in a technical subject (e.g.
Computer Science) from a top university.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- experience in penetration testing and/or security monitoring.
- understanding and interest in low level concepts including operating systems and networking.
Apply now as interviews are being scheduled.
- Start: ASAP (When candidate is ready)
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Oho Group
- Contact: Jack Longbottom
- Tel: 02076226321
- Fax: 0203 174 0014
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JL7707
- Posted: 2019-05-16 17:38:58 -
- View all Jobs from Oho Group
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Graduate Software Developers - £40,000+
- Java Developer - Fintech
- Senior Software Developer
- Java Developer
- Java Developer
- C# Developer
- Head Of Development
- Graduate Software Developer
- Team Lead/ Development Manager
- Android Developer
- Graduate Web Developer (top Academics)
- ASIC Design Engineer
- Digital Design Engineer (ASIC)
- Software Application Engineer - C Programming
- Software Engineer C
- Software Engineer - C++
- Front End Developer
- Python Developer
- Python Developer - Cyber Security
- Data Scientist