Band 6 Physiotherapist
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work on a full time yet flexible basis in a rehabilitation unit in Wimbledon.
Applicants must be HCPC Registered, and have a minimum of 2 years clinical experience in the NHS.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Rebecca on 01772 208220 or via email to email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sheltered Housing Officer
- Family Contact Worker
- Immigration Casework Supervisor
- Key worker
- Community Nurse
- Community Mental Health Practitioner
- Laundry Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker - Children in Need - Hackney Council
- Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Childrens Social Worker - Referral & Response
- RGN Band 5 - General Ward
- Detox Nurse
- In-house Lawyer
- A+E Liaison. Night shifts, Basingstoke.