Residential Support Worker (Childrens)
We are currently recruiting for Childrens Residential Support Workers for a full time role we have available with a private residential company with a fantastic reputation.
This company are looking for dedicated, compassionate and enthusiastic support workers to join a growing team on days only within their dual occupancy homes within the Southport area.
As a successful candidate you will:
* Have relevant previous experience working with children in a care setting or similar
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills and team working ability
* Dedication to the wellbeing and development of children in care
* Current enhanced DBS
* Previous experience working with children
* Challenging behavior experience desirable
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions:
- Dedicated expert consultant providing single point of contact
- Provider of social work staff to over 200 local authorities
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sheltered Housing Officer
- Family Contact Worker
- Immigration Casework Supervisor
- Key worker
- Community Nurse
- Community Mental Health Practitioner
- Laundry Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker - Children in Need - Hackney Council
- Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Childrens Social Worker - Referral & Response
- RGN Band 5 - General Ward
- Detox Nurse
- In-house Lawyer
- A+E Liaison. Night shifts, Basingstoke.