Support Worker - Children's Residential
We are currently recruiting for Residential Support workers to work with Children in the Sheffield area.
The role we have available is for waking nights on a full time basis for an initial period of 4 months with the possibility of extension or permanent recruitment following this initial period.
Please see below the work pattern for this role:
Week 1 - Wednesday, Thursday
Week 2 - Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
As a successful candidate you will:
* Have previous experience working with children and young people in a care setting or similar.
* Excellent communication skills are essential and previous experience working with learning difficulties is desirable.
If you would be interested in getting further information on this role, or are looking for any employment in this area at the moment, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01772 208964 or email@example.com
Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions:
- Dedicated expert consultant providing single point of contact
- Provider of social work staff to over 200 local authorities
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Initial 4 month
- Rate: Up to £10.10 per hour
- Location: Sheffield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-05-21 15:03:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sheltered Housing Officer
- Family Contact Worker
- Immigration Casework Supervisor
- Key worker
- Community Nurse
- Community Mental Health Practitioner
- Laundry Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker - Children in Need - Hackney Council
- Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Childrens Social Worker - Referral & Response
- RGN Band 5 - General Ward
- Detox Nurse
- In-house Lawyer
- A+E Liaison. Night shifts, Basingstoke.