Service Care Solutions are currently looking for a band 6 Biomedical Scientist to work within a busy laboratory within Cumbria.
The role is permanent, and is due to start on the 27th May 2019.
You would be working within a Biochemistry Lab.
This opportunity is band 6, and the Service are willing to offer additional assistance with:
- Relocation Package
- Recruitment and Retention bonus (currently £491/monthly in addition to salary).
- Flexible working hours
The Service are extremely flexible on background, and are happy to consider applicants from all aspects of Biomedical Science, however a prior knowledge in Biochemistry would be advantageous.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt at Service Care on 01772 208961 for information, or email email@example.com
- Start: 27/05/2019
- Rate: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Relocation package, Rec & Retent
- Location: Barrow-In-Furness, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208961
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-05-21 15:05:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sheltered Housing Officer
- Family Contact Worker
- Immigration Casework Supervisor
- Key worker
- Community Nurse
- Community Mental Health Practitioner
- Laundry Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker - Children in Need - Hackney Council
- Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Childrens Social Worker - Referral & Response
- RGN Band 5 - General Ward
- Detox Nurse
- In-house Lawyer
- A+E Liaison. Night shifts, Basingstoke.