Residential Property Lawyer
Looking to further your Property Law career?
Interested in undertaking personal and professional development courses?
We are currently recruiting for a law firm in King's Lynn who are looking for an ambitious to join their team.
ROLE: Residential Property Lawyer
LOCATION: King's Lynn
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Progressing Residential Property matters from inception through to completion
- Working on caseloads including freehold and leasehold properties and their related issues
- Working within a team of 3 Fee Earners and 5 support staff
- Reporting to the Director with a caseload ready to come in
- A qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 years PQE within a Residential Property department
- Someone who is experienced in progressing caseloads of Residential Property matters
- Someone who is able to work effectively in a team as well as work independently
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969 or Lloyd.Stanley@servicecare.org.uk.
To view our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit: www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role.
Please contact Lloyd on 01772 208969 with any referrals.
- Rate: £30000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, training, pension, health
- Location: King's Lynn, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-05-21 15:27:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sheltered Housing Officer
- Family Contact Worker
- Immigration Casework Supervisor
- Key worker
- Community Nurse
- Community Mental Health Practitioner
- Laundry Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker - Children in Need - Hackney Council
- Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Childrens Social Worker - Referral & Response
- RGN Band 5 - General Ward
- Detox Nurse
- In-house Lawyer
- A+E Liaison. Night shifts, Basingstoke.