Community Care Worker
Community Care Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of Halton Council for a Community Care Worker.
This is a full time role and is on a 2 month temporary basis with the possibility of extension and high possibility of a permanent offer of employment.
The role is 37 hours per week and the pay rate for this role is £12.13.
Key features for this role involve:
- Completing Social Care assessments within the community for service users that do not receive services.
- Carrying out basic needs assessments with clients and carers to determine specific individual needs, level of risk and urgency of responses so that an individual care programme can be identified.
- Implement, coordinate and maintain individual care plans.
- Working as part of a social work team to monitor the implementation of these care plans.
- Maintaining client records to ensure the provision of accurate up to date client related information.
The ideal candidate will have
- Social Care assessment experience
- Experience working with and reviewing care plans
- Enhanced DBS
- Must be a driver
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sheltered Housing Officer
- Family Contact Worker
- Immigration Casework Supervisor
- Key worker
- Community Nurse
- Community Mental Health Practitioner
- Laundry Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker - Children in Need - Hackney Council
- Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Childrens Social Worker - Referral & Response
- RGN Band 5 - General Ward
- Detox Nurse
- In-house Lawyer
- A+E Liaison. Night shifts, Basingstoke.