Speech and Language Therapist
We are currently looking for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to work at a Band 6 level in Barnet.
The opportunity is open to SLT's with band 6 experience who are looking for either full or part time work.
- Experience working with Learning disabilities and Dysphagia cases
- Previous experience independently managing own caseload
- HCPC Registration & Valid Qualification Certificate
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new applicants upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Rebecca at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208961 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for information
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sheltered Housing Officer
- Family Contact Worker
- Immigration Casework Supervisor
- Key worker
- Community Nurse
- Community Mental Health Practitioner
- Laundry Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker - Children in Need - Hackney Council
- Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Childrens Social Worker - Referral & Response
- RGN Band 5 - General Ward
- Detox Nurse
- In-house Lawyer
- A+E Liaison. Night shifts, Basingstoke.