Galley fitter required for an Aerospace Manufacturing Company based in Wales.
As a Galley fitter you will be required to fit Galleys from scratch working from engineering drawings.
The successful Galley fitter will also have bench assembly experience.
The Galley fitter will be carrying out duties such as Gluing, Bonding, Panel Assembly and final detail.
Galley Build Technician
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Assistant Site Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Procurement Lead
- Industrial Forklift Driver (CPCS - A16)
- Test Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Principal Flight Dynamics Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Principal Avionic Systems Engineer
- Electrical & Electronic Engineer
- Sensors Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer - Drivetrain
- Senior Flights Controls Engineer
- Materials Engineer
- Emissions Engineer (FTC)
- Composite Design Engineer
- Experienced Simulation Engineer
- Vehicle Conversion Technician