Mobile Caretaker - Islington
Service Care Construction are recruiting on behalf of a local Housing Association based in Islington who require a mobile caretaker to join their team on a temporary basis.
Previous caretaking experience and a Full UK Driving License is essential for this role as a company vehicle will be provided during working hours.
This is a full time role working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with a total of 35 hours per week.
This role involves general caretaking duties on local housing estates around the Islington area.
Other duties include cleaning, maintenance, safety checks and clearing of waste areas.
This is a mobile role and so a Full UK Driving License is required as a vehicle will be provided during working hours.
Caretaking experience is also essential for this role.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Sheltered Housing Officer
- Family Contact Worker
- Immigration Casework Supervisor
- Key worker
- Community Nurse
- Community Mental Health Practitioner
- Laundry Assistant
- Qualified Social Worker - Children in Need - Hackney Council
- Support Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Childrens Social Worker - Referral & Response
- RGN Band 5 - General Ward
- Detox Nurse
- In-house Lawyer
- A+E Liaison. Night shifts, Basingstoke.