Homes Coordinator - 6 months FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Homes Coordinator to join our client, a well-known housing association, on a temporary basis.
Our client is recognised for being a value based organisation and offer fantastic training and learning opportunities to their staff, allowing them to develop their skills and confidence in a comfortable and supportive working environment.
- Assist in day to day activities such as dealing with enquiries, processing payments and cash handling to support the wider Landlord Service function.
- To ensure excellent customer service is given in response to any enquires received and customers are responded to and updated in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Housing Management System is updated with all key information in line with making each contact count.
- Verification of invoices and payments and delivering of purchase orders.
- Monitor and produce performance data/statistics and other appropriate information.
- To ensure that maximum use is made of Information Technology Systems and associated equipment in the provision of efficiency and effective service.
- To perform any other duties not specified identified in the job description but which are in line the requirements of service delivery.
- As a Homes Coordinator you will be able to show flexibility in your approach to the Landlord Services function ideally with experience within Repairs, Lettings and Tenancy, Cyclical Maintenance and Client/
- Ideally experience within lettings
- Beneficial to have previous housing experience
- Experience of Northgate or other similar housing systems is helpful as well as Microsoft packages (Excel in particular)
- Good level of education (e.g.
to GCSE standard)
- Experience of efficiently and professionally dealing with customers and stakeholder face to face and/or on a telephone
- Experience of using IT software relevant to the role, including Microsoft Office and databases, with an ability to learn in-house databases
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Work Scheduler, Property Administrator.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm or 9:00am till 5:00pm (37 hours)
Salary: £19,081 per year pro rata
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Maintenance Fitter
- Part-time Customer Service Administrator
- Stores Team Leader
- VBA Programmer
- Recruitment Consultant
- New Business Sales Executive
- Finance Admin Assistant
- Architectural Technician
- Production Deputy Supervisor
- Maintenance Technician
- Production Supervisor
- Production Planner
- Benelux Sales Executive Dutch, Flemish and French
- Account handler (credit control)
- QHSE Manager
- Product Manager
- Sales Administrator 12-month – FTC