Social Worker - Childrens
Childrens Social Worker required in Bradford
Initial 3 month contract
£35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Children's Social Worker in the Bradford area.
As a successful candidate you will have advisory skills and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
You will be an effective communicator with the ability to talk to a variety of different people.
You will be required to complete assessments and have previous experience of direct work with Children and Families.
RANGE OF DUTIES:
1 Undertake preventative work with families, providing them with support material aid and financial assistance to diminish the need for care or accommodation.
2 Investigate complaints of neglect and ill-treatment of children.
3 Provision of accommodation.
4 Receive children committed to the care of the Authority and use Child Assessment and Emergency Protection Orders.
5 Accept responsibility for and supervision of children in care and set up reviews of such cases at defined intervals.
6 Undertaken investigations into prospective family, friends and foster parents and supervise fostering arrangements in both private and Local Authority approved cases.
7 Give evidence in the Courts in care and other proceedings which the Authority may institute, including the presentation of reports.
8 To undertake training to ensure career development.
9 To act in accordance with the priority and policies of the Children's Division and Department.
10 Liaison with other agencies and organisations in line with the responsibility outlined above, in order to fulfil the provisions of a social work service.
11 To provide an access to service for client groups other than Children, Young People and Families.
12 Will facilitate maximum user consultation and participation in line with policy.
13 Provide training for and supervision of social work students and volunteers.
14 Participate in the provision of training throughout the Department.
15 Act as a member of a Professional Development Group or s Service Planning Group.
* Social Work Degree
* HCPC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Full driving license
If you would be interested in this role or any similar roles please do not hesitate to contact Emily @ Service Care on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for Emily @ Service Care Solutions:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Note: Do you know someone who is looking for work in this field? If so, please pass these details on to them.
If we are able to place them into work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 referral bonus!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Youth Support Worker
- Medical Records Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - Bristol
- Mental Health Care Assistant - Bristol
- Housekeeper - Poole
- LGV Driver/Loader
- Support Worker - Res. Autism Service - Bridgewater, Someset
- Customer Service Advisor
- HGV Driver
- Street Cleanser
- Arborist Assistant
- Support Worker - Residential Autism Service - Trowbridge, Wilts
- Children Looked After Placements Officer, South West London
- Support Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Accounts Assistant