An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Manager to join a professional and commercial service provider in a regional based position, covering multiple sites across Staffordshire and Cheshire.
Due to recent growth and internal development, the Area Manager will come in with a warm customer base and will be rewarded with flexibility, the use of a car and all necessary amenities.
You will manage employees, conduct inspections and reporting checks whilst ensuring client and contractor relationships are maintained.
The role of Area Manager will include:
- Ensuring customer's requirements are managed, mapped out and achieved
- Ensure company policies and procedures are consistently met
- Maintaining and managing relationships with clients and employees
- Ensuring quality audit inspections are completed and documented in line with customer needs and expectations
- Producing, monitoring and completing action plans for each contract
- Tracking employee hours worked, signing off time sheets and ensuring wages are accurately accounted for
- Managing teams across several sites, including elements of HR, training and development
- Proactively sourcing for future recruitment needs and continuously reviewing training and learning requirements
The position of Area Manager would require an individual with similar experience of managing several sites across a region.
It would need an experienced manager with good communication and quality inspecting skills.
- Have experience managing several sites or regions as a service provider's Area Manager
- Be comfortable with travel across the Staffordshire and Cheshire areas
- Have worked within a service provider organisation, at managerial level
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software applications
Hours: Full time
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Maintenance Fitter
- Part-time Customer Service Administrator
- Stores Team Leader
- VBA Programmer
- Recruitment Consultant
- New Business Sales Executive
- Finance Admin Assistant
- Architectural Technician
- Production Deputy Supervisor
- Maintenance Technician
- Production Supervisor
- Production Planner
- Benelux Sales Executive Dutch, Flemish and French
- Account handler (credit control)
- QHSE Manager
- Product Manager
- Sales Administrator 12-month – FTC