Customer Support Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Administrator to work for a leading manufacturing business who are well established within their specialist market.
You will be working in a fast paced and busy environment and be part of a warm and friendly team.
The role offers a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, company pension and parking.
- As the Customer Support Administrator, you will be responsible for dealing promptly and efficiently with all enquiries from the customers within a strict timeframe
- You will be liaising with customers over phone and email regarding queries, updates and new enquiries
- As the Customer Support Administrator, you will be preparing quotes, sending quotes to customers, following up on outstanding quotes
- You will be responsible for processing sales orders, ensuring information is correct and managing the process until delivery and customer satisfaction
- As the Customer Support Administrator, you will be dealing with customer complaints and ensuring they are addressed in line with company policies and procedures and responded to within a strict timeframe
- To follow all procedures issued by the company and continuously improve/maintain procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- As the Customer Support Administrator, you will be dealing with any breakdown queries
- Previous experience within a customer focused role is essential
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing, engineering environment would be highly preferred
- Advanced Excel including formulas, v-look up etc is essential
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional telephone manner with the ability to communicate on all levels
- Team player
- Highly organised with the ability to work to strict deadlines
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: customer service, customer support, customer administrator, sales administrator, sales order processor.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Maintenance Fitter
- Part-time Customer Service Administrator
- Stores Team Leader
- VBA Programmer
- Recruitment Consultant
- New Business Sales Executive
- Finance Admin Assistant
- Architectural Technician
- Production Deputy Supervisor
- Maintenance Technician
- Production Supervisor
- Production Planner
- Benelux Sales Executive Dutch, Flemish and French
- Account handler (credit control)
- QHSE Manager
- Product Manager
- Sales Administrator 12-month – FTC