HGV Technician Vacancy - Chatham
HGV Technician Vacancy
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 36.5 hours per week
Salary - £15.55/hr plus overtime and company benefits
My client have built an excellent reputation of supplying first class solutions into the Commercial/HGV Vehicle market place.
You as an individual can expect to be part of a winning team, have a positive working environment and have a future career path that will reward your hard work and commitment.
You can also expect a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and company benefits.
We have an urgent requirement for a fully qualified HGV Technician to carry out servicing and repair to our clients' range of HGV and associated Vehicles.
This is a permanent, full-time role and will be based at the clients' workshops located in the Chatham area.
Your remit will be to ensure that all repairs are fulfilled to DVSA/VOSA Legislation standards.
Duties will include:
Fault Finding - using high tech Diagnostic Equipment
An understanding of electronics and hydraulics
Repairs - to include mechanical and ancillary equipment, hydraulics, chassis and bodywork, ensuring that the repairs undertaken are carried out efficiently and cost effectively
Willing to travel on occasion to customer sites and willing to work overtime
Good customer service ethos with a presentable and professional image
Completion of all relevant paperwork ensuring that all work is Compliant
The successful applicants must be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 (or equivalent) in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance or have served a relevant Apprenticeship.
Experience of municipal vehicle maintenance would also be a distinct advantage.
A clean and current driving licence is required and, although not essential, a HGV Licence would be desirable.
In return you can expect a friendly environment that rewards hard work, an excellent range of company benefits and a stable, long term working environment
My client is a well-established and highly regarded national manufacturer of municipal vehicles and associated equipment.
They have a long history of providing an excellent aftersales service to their clients and due to this they are expanding in several geographical areas
If you want to be part of a forward thinking and progressive company that will give you the platform to further your career, then please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
0161 300 5430
All correspondence and communication will be treated with the utmost confidentiality
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERMANENT
- Rate: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Overtime + Company Benefits
- Location: Chatham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Octane Recruitment
- Tel: 0161 300 5430
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-06-25 16:32:45 -
- View all Jobs from Octane Recruitment
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Assistant Accountant vacancy - Car Dealership - Stockport
- Service Advisor Vacancy - Huddersfield
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Basingstoke
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Chingford Area
- Panel Beater / Panel Technician vacancy - car bodyshop
- Vehicle Valeter Vacancy Gloucester
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Swindon
- Car Sales Executive Vacancy - Chester
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Hartlepool
- Split Shift HGV Technician Vacancy - Newcastle
- Night Shift HGV Technician Vacancy - Manchester
- HGV Chargehand / HGV Workshop Supervisor Vacancy - Manchester
- Panel Beater / Panel Technician Vacancy - Airdrie
- Night Shift HGV Technician Vacancy - Falkirk
- Night Shift HGV Chargehand / HGV Workshop Supervisor Vacancy
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Dundee
- Hire Controller - Breakdown & Maintenance vacancy - Nairn
- Split Shift HGV Technician Vacancy - Selby
- Plant Maintenance Technician Vacancy - Stanford-Le-Hope
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Central London