Internal Audit Manager - UK/Asia
Internal Audit Manager - UK/Asia
Salary: Circa £70000 + bonus + Excellent benefits.
My client, a global giant, is currently recruiting an ambitious internal audit Manager due to internal promotion.
They are a multinational global player who has operations Globally.
Reporting directly into the Audit Director this is a team role where each Auditor is responsible for their own internal clients.
You will deal with Corporate functions, financial and operational audits.
This is both an assurance and advisory role and often the Internal Audit Manager will operate in a consultative manner to the business.
- Performing the operational and / or financial projects (both assurance and consulting) assigned to the team you belong to, from the elaboration of the Working Program based on risks to the drafting of the Internal Audit Report respecting the Group Internal Audit Methodology aligned with the International Professional Practices Framework set up by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
You will be a high flyer with excellent academics and strong commercial acumen.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and ideally a professional qualification (desired).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a strong background in Microsoft Excel.
Would be highly appreciated the proficiency in a data analytics tool such as IDEA, ACL.
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Being able to work within a team and manage resources/outsourced teams.
Ideally to be based initially in the UK, but relocation to South East Asia in the next 18 months (Candidates currently based in the Region/ or immediately able to relocate will be given preference).
You will relish this position within such a high profile division and use the opportunity to impress the senior management team to facilitate your own move into the business when the time is right.
You will have excellent communication skills and be keen to drive change and add value.
For an initial consultation, please apply below or contact Stephen Ball on 0345 226 1523.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Data Analytics/ IT Audit professional
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager Contract
- Manager/Senior Manager IT Audit & Change
- Assistant IT Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor- West Midlands
- Senior IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior IT Auditor/ Data Analytics professional
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Manager - London - Financial Services - cutting edge Internal Audit Division - FTC/Daily (12 months)
- VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA – Financial Services (City)
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London or Europe
- Senior IT Auditor/Assistant-Flexible UK locations- Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- IT Audit Manager/VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Auditor – 6 month FTC
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – London/South East
- Lead Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor