Senior Internal Auditor- West Midlands
Senior Internal Auditor - West Midlands
Salary: circa £60000 + bonus + Excellent benefits.
My client, a global giant, is currently recruiting ambitious Senior Internal Auditor due to internal promotion.
Reporting directly into a Senior Manager.
This is a team role where each Auditor is responsible for its own internal clients.
You will deal with Corporate functions, financial and operational audits.
This is both an assurance and advisory role and often the Internal Audit Manager will operate in a consultative manner to the business.
About the role
As a Lead Auditor, you will conduct audits across the various businesses and operations of the organisation, harnessing a deep understanding of business strategy, control frameworks and risk appetite to provide independent assurance on the design and effectiveness of processes and controls used to mitigate business risk.
You will provide recommendations to drive effective and efficient control frameworks and processes, employing best practices to support the business in its focus on continuous improvement.
- Auditing experience, Big 4 or Top 10 experience preferable with a proven track record for delivering audits within multinational companies.
- Good knowledge and understanding of audit delivery and practices, internal control frameworks and risk management activities and skill in applying internal auditing principles and practices.
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful, long-lasting, relationships across the business including the ability to engage, challenge and influence senior managers, deal effectively with resistance to proposals and secure their buy-in and support.
- Strong knowledge of and experience of business processes (e.g.
Procure to pay, order to cash, project governance), ideally within the utility sector.
You will be a high flyer with excellent academics and strong commercial acumen.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and ideally a professional qualification (desired).
- Professional work experience of a minimum 3+ years as an external auditor within a Big 4 or of a minimum 2+ as an external auditor within a Big 4 and of a minimum of 2+ years as an internal auditor within a multinational company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a strong background in Microsoft Excel.
Would be highly appreciated the proficiency in a data analytics tool such as IDEA, ACL.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Being able to work within a team.
You will relish this position within such a high profile division and use the opportunity to impress the senior management team to facilitate your own move into the business when the time is right.
You will have excellent communication skills and be keen to drive change and add value.
For an initial consultation, please apply below or contact Stephen Ball on 0345 226 1523.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Data Analytics/ IT Audit professional
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager Contract
- Manager/Senior Manager IT Audit & Change
- Assistant IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit Manager - UK/Asia
- Senior IT Audit Manager/ VP Technology Assurance
- Senior IT Auditor/ Data Analytics professional
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Manager - London - Financial Services - cutting edge Internal Audit Division - FTC/Daily (12 months)
- VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA – Financial Services (City)
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London or Europe
- Senior IT Auditor/Assistant-Flexible UK locations- Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- IT Audit Manager/VP Technology Assurance
- Senior Auditor – 6 month FTC
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – London/South East
- Lead Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor