Sales/Lettings Negotiator - Christchurch
Salary dependent on experience
I am currently looking go recruit a hardworking individual, with a strong work ethic to join a holiday reservations agency.
This is an exciting opportunity for those seeking a career within the tourism/property sector.
Working within a friendly pro-active team, focussed on delivering excellent customer service to a range of clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to convert enquiries into new business by negotiating with potential visitors, tenants, purchasers and property owners.
I am seeking someone motivated to be proactive in a busy environment.
You will be offered a basic salary plus a commission structure.
This role is full of variety and you'll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks.
Which skills are needed will vary, depending on the task, but the following skills and requirements are key to this role:
- Have a driving license and own car
- Have good communication, negotiation, sales-closing and relationship-building skills (written and verbal)
- Have good written English and be able to use outlook to compose emails
- Have strong sales and negotiating skills
- Enjoy working as part of and contributing to a team
- Have a positive attitude and to use initiative even when the going gets tough
- Be target driven and have a forward thinking attitude
- Have good organisational/time management skills and be able to multi-task
- Be able to work under pressure, be adaptable and meet deadlines when required
- Be motivated and resilient
Mon - Tue - Wed - Fri (9am to 6pm) & Sat (9am - 5pm)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
For more information please get in touch with Grant at the Mploy Bournemouth office.
More Jobs from Mploy Staffing Solutions
- ELECTRICIAN MATE
- Production operatives
- Production Operatives
- Mobile Chef
- Insurance Consultant
- Machine Operator
- Production Worker
- Quality Assurance Person
- Property Manager
- Lettings Negotiator
- Production Operative
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Cake decorator
- French & English Speaking Bilingual Customer Service Advisor
- Italian & English Speaking Bilingual Customer Service Advisor
- Italian Speaking Customer Service Adviser
- French Speaking Customer Service Adviser
- Russian & English Speaking Bilingual Customer Service Advisor