Core-Asset Consulting's client a global asset management firm are looking for a CASS Analyst to join their team.
If you have strong attention to detail, analytical skills and solid CASS knowledge, then this role could be for you.
This is an initial 6-month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Solid understanding of CASS rules
- Ability to analyse complex regulations and present relevant information back to the business in a clear and logical manner
- Proactive in identifying and analysing problems and is able to think holistically when designing workable solutions
- Committed to producing accurate work and keeping up to date and clear records
- Supporting the daily client money and assets process to ensure client protection in place at all times
- Supporting the daily review of client money reconciliations to ensure accuracy in compliance with CASS regulations
- Supporting the oversight of third party providers due diligence to ensure compliance with CASS regulations including review of issues or CASS breaches
- Ensure CASS Resolution Pack is maintained and up to date at all times
Job reference: 12025
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Financial Accountant
- Head of Corporate Controls
- Portfolio Manager
- FINANCIAL MODELLING ANALYST
- HEAD OF IT VENDOR MANAGEMENT
- Software Developer
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Middle Office Analyst
- OPERATIONS ASSISTANT - DATA MIGRATION
- Commercial Contract Solicitor - Insurance - FS
- Financial Reporting Accountant
- FINANCIAL ANALYST
- SENIOR CLIENT REPORTING SPECIALIST
- PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR - HELPLINE
- IFA Administrator
- PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- MARKETING MANAGER
- DATA GOVERNANCE ANALYST
- CASS Oversight Administrator
- DIVIDENDS OPERATIONS ASSISTANT