Senior Structural Engineer
Our world-renowned client is an expert in consultancy specializing in engineering.
We are recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in Milton Keynes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the team at our Milton Keynes office.
You will be responsible for producing structural designs and calculations in a variety of materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
Your role will be varied, and your projects will range from multi storey framed flats, low rise residential developments to specialist investigations of structural defects for the local authority.
Are you a Senior Structural Engineer looking for an opportunity to showcase your talents and progress your career designing structures for a combination of residential and public projects?
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will be near Chartered or Chartered ICE or IStructE
- Possess a minimum of 5 years' experience of producing structural designs and calculations in common structural materials
- Experience in the production of structural foundation design solutions is essential.
Excellent communication skills are essential along with the ability to work effectively as part of or leading a team.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- SAP HCM/SuccessFactors Senior Consultant (In-House)
- Staff Nurse
- Ground Worker
- 360 Driver
- Estimating Manager
- ADT Driver
- SAP PP Inhouse Consultant
- SAP ABAP Developer (In-House)
- SAP MM/PP Inhouse Consultant
- Senior Calypso Developer
- Skilled Labourers
- 1st Fix Carpenter
- 360 Excavator Driver
- Groundworks Gang