Registered Mental Health Nurse, Band 5
Mental Health Nurse, Band 5.
Opportunity to join a dedicated nursing team, treating women in Chertsey, Surrey.
A female mental health Nurse is needed to join a busy treatment team in Chertsey.
The role involves assessing, supporting and treating the patient.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for carrying out full clinical and risk assessment and be sensitive to their patient's needs whilst reporting the risk to senior staff where necessary.
The candidate will support Primary Care in management of people presenting with mental health problems by offering assessment, nurse diagnosis and treatment options also liaising with Primary Care professionals, through regular informal and formal meetings
High quality care and ensuring standards are the highest possible, are crucial.
The role is to commence ASAP and the role is full time, working a varied shift pattern which will include long days and also night shifts.
The rate for this Band 5 position is £20-29 p/h.
Candidates must be a qualified RMN with a valid NMC Pin.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to be responsible for a caseload of up to 15 cases.
The ability to work autonomously and under pressure is essential.
This a popular role with lots of interest, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying please contact Oliver Parkinson on 01772 208963 or send your CV to email@example.com
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Safeguarding Social Workers Northamptonshire Council
- Adult Social Worker Watford General Hospital
- Residential Child Care Worker
- Customer Service Representative
- Newly Qualified Social Worker
- Substance Misuse Resettlement Worker
- Substance Misuse Family Worker
- Clinical Practitioner - Family Services - Barnet Council
- Healthcare Assistant - Mental Health
- Support Coordinator
- Teacher of the Deaf
- Child Care Paralegal
- Tenant and Leaseholder Involvement Coordinator
- Band 5 Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Community Nurse Block Booking
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker