Are you an experienced Logistics or collections professional looking to take on a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Collections Coordinator to join our team based at our St Helens Collections Unit.
As Collections Coordinator, you will manage the Commercial Waste Electrical Collection operations from the St Helens Collections Business Unit.
In association with and supported by the Collections Business Manager at Trafford Park, you will co-ordinate the service delivery of Commercial Trade Waste Collections.
You will also ensure that the Collections Unit complies with all legislative, statutory and company requirements and that all targets and objectives are met if not exceeded.
The Collections Coordinator will plan and control the team operations, ensuring the co-operation and coordination of all required activities to maximise efficiencies and profitability.
You'll allocate and control vehicles efficiently to meet the operational requirements and ensure that the level of resources are adequate to meet day to day requirements.
Additionally, you'll monitor the operational and budgetary performance of the profit centre and report variances, recommending corrective actions as required.
You'll liaise closely with the Collections Business Manager and assist in producing financial information for the production of monthly profit and loss accounts; as well as the accurate forecasting of site performance on a defined regular basis.
Our ideal Collections Coordinator will have:
* An excellent working knowledge of the waste and recyclate market within the specified geographical area.
* Previous experience of customer experience management and strategy
* Previous experience controlling fleet activities
* Proven ability to deliver improvements in all areas of responsibility
* Ability to route vehicles effectively taking into account profit and productivity
* Full driving licence and full CPC in road transport
* IOSH managing safely or equivalent
* Good routing, logistic, administrative and clerical skills in a transport or related environment
* Previous experience managing large teams
* Experience of preparing month end reports
* Proven ability to working within timescales and meeting deadlines
* Proven track record of delivering commercial targets
Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our Collections Coordinator, a we can offer a competitive salary plus benefits including pension, optional contributory healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
This is a great opportunity to join our fast growing business.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Technical Customer Service Advisor
- Product Data Administrator
- Account Executive
- Desktop Publisher
- Chef De Partie
- Development and Assessment Consultant
- Business Developer
- Project Manager - Events
- Production Operative
- Manufacturing Site Supervisor
- Mortgage Advisor - CeMap
- Landfill Unit Manager
- Production Operative - IPC
- Business Development Manager
- Prisoner Custody Officer
- Prisoner Custody Officer
- Senior Leakage Technician
- Local Business Development Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Office Manager / Office PA