Fenestration Project Manager
My client a leader in design, supply and installation of curtain walling, aluminium windows doors and structural glazing is looking for a highly motivated Fenestration Project Manager to join their prestigious team.
Ensure the project is delivered efficiently, on-time, to specification and in a cost effective manner.
You must be able to maintain performance in line with the company's business plan and objectives.
Whilst, deliver projects on time, on budget and to specification.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Correlate projects received from sales through to completion
- Ensure that all steps are taken to successfully complete projects in a timely manner with realistic and achievable time frames for procurement, production and installation
- Running multiple projects simultaneously
- Oversee all works and run a clean functioning site
- Liaising and constantly communicating with site management and sub-contractors
- Maintain relations with main contractors and attend regular meetings on site
- Be dedicated and willing to put in the hours required, to achieve results and deadlines
- Maintain operational efficiency, ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all
- Prepare H&S plans, method statements & risk assessments
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
- Good understanding of construction contracts would be desirable
- Computer literate.
Must be able to use Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Great attention to detail
- Must have a full driving licence
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in project management
- Experience of working in the glazing industry
- Must have a background within the fenestration industry
- Professional and positive approach
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Strong in building relationships & able to communicate at all levels
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
- IOSH or NEBOSH
If interested , please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- SAP HCM/SuccessFactors Senior Consultant (In-House)
- Staff Nurse
- Ground Worker
- 360 Driver
- Estimating Manager
- ADT Driver
- SAP PP Inhouse Consultant
- SAP ABAP Developer (In-House)
- SAP MM/PP Inhouse Consultant
- Senior Calypso Developer
- Skilled Labourers
- 1st Fix Carpenter
- 360 Excavator Driver
- Groundworks Gang