Sales Executive - Crawley
Salary: Basic £22,000 with OTE of £45,000
Our client - aCommercial Vehicle dealer - provide a 'one-stop shop' for all your vehicle needs, from sales through to service.
Committed to keeping the customer's business moving, all vehicles have a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty and free roadside assistance for up to 30 years.
With an extensive range of New and Used commercial vehicles available, they are sure to have the vehicle that meets their customer's business and leisure needs.
The Group Sales Manager is now looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive to join their growing team in Crawley.
Hours are 08.30 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, Saturdays 08.30 to 13:00 (In accordance with the Company's rota as published from time to time, this may be subject to change)
* To sell and promote the sale of all new and used vans in line with all aspects of dealership and manufacturer standards
* To achieve sales targets set by the Group Sales Manager
* You will also be responsible for maintaining existing clients with a high level of service, they have come to expect and to increase business in this area
* You will need to be organised with good diary management to make the most of your time and opportunity
* Confidently build rapport with customers to identify and establish their needs, and pro-actively promote suitable vehicle features and benefits
* Provide the highest levels of customer service - understanding the importance of repeat business
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* 2 years commercial vehicle sales experience
* You will have a stable working history
* Must have a full UK Driver's License
* Target driven and self-motivated
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Must be a presentable individual
* Must be IT Literate: Outlook Emails, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
* Kerridge experience would be desirable
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £22000 - £45000 Per Annum
- Location: Crawley, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Emma P
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EPA/AR/051474
- Posted: 2019-07-04 17:08:08 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Operations Manager (Finance)
- IT Project Coordinator
- Non Functional Test Analyst
- Shop Manager
- Project Engineer
- PAPER OVER BOARD CREATIVE ENGINEER - NIGHTS
- PAPER OVER BOARD CREATIVE ENGINEER
- Director of Data Strategy (Product, Analytics, Insight, AI)
- Service Engineer
- Software Developer
- Scrum Master (Digital/Tech/Agile)
- Scrum Master (Digital/Tech/Agile)
- Service Designer (Creative,UX,Product)
- Data Consulting Director - Insurance/Financial Services
- User Experience Designer
- Big Data Engineer/Consultant : Advanced Analytics
- Lead Engineer, Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data
- Lead UX Designer (UCD/Agile)
- Snr Service Designer (UX,Creative,Product)
- Customer Support Consultant : Financial Services