Nightshift Home Based Customer Advisor
Are you an excellent communicator who understands the benefits of utilising key questioning techniques? Would you like to work for a large Global Organisation on behalf of one of our major clients?
And all from the comfort of your home office?
If you can answer yes to the last four questions, then look no further as we have the ideal job for you!
About the job
We are a large global employer currently recruiting for home based Communicators to work as part of a brand new virtual team.
Working on behalf of one of our key clients you will use state of the art software bringing the call centre to your home in order to complement our existing office based teams.
The role involves providing excellent customer service including complaint handling and a wide range of activities including;
- Incoming and outgoing (call backs) telephone and email enquiries relating to gaming products/services and other computer hardware devices.
- Resolving any customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations.
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
- Full compliance with all legislative requirements
- Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs
- Contribute to team and process improvements
The successful candidates will ideally have a background in customer service and complaint handling abilities.
They will be able to demonstrate a high standard of customer service skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships with customers as well as:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Complaint handling skills and a proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner
- High levels of accuracy
- Achievement against challenging goals and targets
- Ability to deliver high quality and accuracy whilst handling high volumes within agreed timescales and service levels
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of gaming entertainment products and peripheral hardware and network would be an advantage
You will also:
- Be a fast learner, be comfortable with and have an excellent grasp of internet technology and the ability to get up to speed quickly with multiple systems
- Be responsible, adaptable, and confident, as well as have the ability and a strong motivation to work from home
You will receive excellent support in the role from a dedicated team manager however as you will be working from home, PC literacy, a high degree of flexibility in your schedule, strong organisation skills, independence and self-reliance are essential.
You will also need:
- A dedicated home office space which is separate, quiet and free from background noise
- A monitor with a resolution between 1280 x 1024 pixels and 1920 x 1200 pixels and a cable for HP Display port or HDMI. Monitor should not have built-in speakers
- An internet router with a free network connection for our computer (the computer will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only)
- A broadband connection (DSL, VDSL or cable connection, no Internet radio or satellite) with a Downstream of at least 16 Mbit/s and Upstream of at least 1 Mbit/s
- An active landline with no Call Barring or Call waiting activated and a free port (RJ11) for a work phone (the phone will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only).
- Comfortable and ergonomically sound furniture
Earliest start 20.00 latest finish 09.00
Earliest start 22.00 latest finish 11.00
22.00-6.30am between Monday-Friday for 3 weeks.
All training will be delivered virtually.
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Paralegal - Commercial Real Estate
- Legal Executive - Private Client
- Client Account Executive
- Client Account Executive
- Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Start
- Lettings Assistant / Receptionist
- PHP Developer
- Automation Tester
- Auotmation Tester
- Social Media Customer Advisor - French or German
- Hungarian Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Italian Speaking Customer Advisor
- Greek Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish Speaking Customer Advisor (FT & PT)
- Portuguese Speaking Customer Advisor
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Agile Java Programmer
- DevOps / Linux Engineer - Glasgow
- Recruitment Consultant – Professional Services
- French Speaking Customer Advisor